Some things you should know about this year's NCAA Men's Sweet 16:
1. Florida Golf Coast is the first #15 seed to reach the Sweet 16. #14 seeds have made it twice(1986 Cleveland St. lost to #7 seed Navy,1997 Tenn.-Chattanooga lost to #10 seed Providence)
2. Lasalle vs. Wichita State marks the first matchup of a #13 and #9 seed. #13 seeds have played #1 seeds 4 times and lost each time: 2012 Ohio(vs. UNC), 2006 Bradley(vs. Memphis), 1999 Oklahoma(vs. Michigan State), 1988 Richmond(vs. Temple).
3. Lasalle vs. Wichita State is the first matchup of non-power conferences since 2006, when George Mason beat Wichita State and Memphis beat Bradley.
4. This is the 4th year in a row that the Sweet 16 has had three double-digit seeds. It's pretty common, occurring 13 times since 1985. There were 5 double-digit seeds in the 1999 Sweet 16(Gonzaga,Miami(OH), Missouri State, Oklahoma and Purdue).
5. Excluding results from the play-in round, teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds averaged 65.3 points per game which was the lowest total since 1985, the first year the tourney expanded to 64 teams.